Tuesday 2 July 2019

Matariki Animation!!!! with Brush Ninja

Today I was learning to make an animation about Matariki.
I enjoyed learning to animate.
I didn't find anything hard.
My animation shows the nine stars of Matariki.
Next time I would change the stars in a different order and put the Matariki sign a bit larger.
Brush ninja is a site that you can make animations with friends family and yourself it is fun to use try it out. Making the animation is not really hard it is easy I might make more in the future 

3 comments:

  1. When did you learn how to animate

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://brush.ninja/ u can make cool animations and have fun with your mates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.